Ana Ivanovic
Serbian female tennis player Ana Ivanovic said earlier today she would love to have at least three children, but expand her family only after her tennis career had ended.

As she states at her official web page (anaivanovic.com), she said earlier for Russian sports page Sport.ru that she would one day love to have a large family, but not anytime soon.

- It will be after I’ve finished my tennis career, said Ivanovic.

Being asked if she already felt like a veteran player and who she got on with on the WTA tour, the 24-year-old Serb responded:

- I don’t feel like a veteran at all. It’s true I am somewhere between those young upcoming players and the older generation. My best friends on tour are of my age and those a little younger than me.

Ivanovic then explained she hung out most while on tour with Sorana Cirstea of Romania and Sweden’s Sofia Arvidsson.

- I wouldn’t say there is a huge generation gap and division between generations. For example, Caroline Wozniacki and Serena Williams are good friends. Although there are typically no great friendships, we communicate and chat no matter the age, said Ana.

0 comments: