Ana Ivanovic enjoys sightseeing in Madrid


Ana Ivanovic
So after an early exit from the Mutua Open in Madrid, Ana Ivanovic stayed a little while longer in town. Just like she says on her official Facebook page:

Losing early at the Mutua MadrileƱa Madrid Open hurts. But there is one small consolation: the opportunity to see more of the city. This week I visited the botanical gardens at Park Retiro – so beautiful!

Ofcourse it’s a small consolation because a lot of us would have loved to see Ana Ivanovic reach far into the tournament. And perhaps even, dare I say, win it? Or would that be too far off? Well if it wasn’t for that then at least have her match up versus Dominika Cibulkova. Y’know, just to show Cibulkova who is boss and take her revenge for the Fed Cup misery.

At least my photographer, Ralf Reinecke, feels my pain of the early loss of Ana and did me a HUGE favor by shooting a stunning photo of Ana Ivanovic.

0 comments: